18.4.07

SD Search Engine Optimization | (619) 251-2649

I do search engine optimization here in San Diego. I find sites (or web owners find me)that get no traffic. I talk to the owners, work a deal, then help them get their site to the top of search engines.

First we schedule an appointment were I give you an inclusive report on what changes should be made to your site
-who’s linking to you
-how site looks to search engines (title, description, Meta tags, alt tags)
-who should be linking to you
-your page rank
-anchor text, link exchange
-search engine rankings for your site on all search engines
-alexa traffic rank
-best keywords for your site
-directories your site can be submitted to

-and I can answer every website/search engine questions you have.

Then, if you realize what needs to be done to your site and like what I can do. We set up a payment plan and I get you site on top of the net.

No comments: