19.11.07

Measuring the Worth of Your Blog - Analytics Blog

Lately, I been paying close attention to how much time I invest into the Internet. All the time I spend on the Internet could be substituted with fitness activities, time with my girlfriend and friends, a paying pt-gig, etc. Currently, I am setting up routine tasks, measuring my profits and time and analyzing other variables to help me decide if pursuing personal Internet profits is worth my time.

This morning I decided that I was going to post a blog at least once a day. Didn't matter to me what I wrote about, just as long as I stayed consistent with my posting.

Coincidentally, I ran into Occam’s Razor by Avinash Kaushik a analytics blog. Author Avinash Kaushik writes about Blog Metric: Six Recommendations for Measuring Your Success.

His 1st recommendation; "Raw Author Contribution" talks about your blogging consistency & how to measure the worth of your efforts.

For me, time is money.

I haven't spent much time on this blog so I don't expect anything in return. I'm going to test out this blog by putting in some consistent time. Let's see what this blog is worth to me.

No comments: