23.5.09

SEO by the Hour San Diego Now on Twitter!

Hey guys, I'm on Twitter now. I recommend following me because I'll be shedding a lot of light on what I do here in San Diego and in SEO. I'll share link building tips, talk about keywords, list local events in San Diego and much, much more. I'm new to twitter, so bare with me if you send me a direct message. I never gave Twitter a chance in the past because I never seen the SEO capabilities behind it. But even though it's not that great for SEO, it's great for traffic just like Facebook is good for traffic and useless for SEO.

But I am starting to see some twitter SEO possibilities and how twitter can improve your rankings...

Follow me to see how.
Follow San Diego SEO Expert on Twitter
SEO by the Hour San Diego on Twitter

No comments: